Monday, March 23, 2009

I CAN DO IT!!



Dear friends, during the last few years, I have seen, how India Vision 2020 has inspired the people particularly the youth of the nation, which has resulted in many taking up many missions directed towards Vision 2020. Now I recall a situation in 1990 beginning when I was interacting with the youth of Ahamedabad, one girl asked me a question “When can I sing a song of India?” At that time, her brother who was United States was always talking about the best in the United States. This girl sitting in India was fed up about his brother’s stories and in her quest to find an answer she asked me “When can I sing a song of India?” How do I answer, I have explained about the Developed India Vision 2020 and told her that have a confidence and certainly you can sing a song of India by 2020. The same spirit echoed everywhere during that time. But for the last few years, while interacting with the youth, I had seen a marked change in the thinking of the youth. They have always been asking me “What can I give to the nation?” That means youth are ready to contribute for the national development?



Recently during the last six months, I see a further a change, they tell me “I can do it”, “We can do it” and the “Nation can do it”. See the 540 million youth of the nation is ready to participate in the development process. They are aspiring to see the developed India before the year 2020.

1 comment:

Saakshi said...

Sir wan't to no that i work hard but i can't score that much marks.......?